You can see which framework a student is assigned to in the Edit Student modal of the Manage Students screen of MyBSquared.
You can also edit which framework is associated with a particular student in this screen.
To change which framework a student is linked to: #
- Navigate to Manage Students in MyBSquared.
- Search for the required student. Use the filters and alphabet to help you search.
- Click the edit icon next to the required student.
The Edit Student window opens showing the student’s current framework. (Default shows in brackets if that is their current framework).
- Click the edit icon next to the Current Framework field.
The Edit Frameworks window opens.
- Click the plus icon in the Edit column.
The Edit Framework window opens with the option to choose a framework.
- Click Choose Framework and select the required framework.
- Tickbox “Replace main Framework“: leave this ticked if you want to replace the default framework with the one you just selected. If you wish to add the selected one as a supplementary framework, then un-tick the tickbox, so the student will be working on both frameworks side by side.
- Check the Start and End Date.
Connnecting Steps applies the end date based on the age range of a particular framework.
- Click Save.
The Edit Student window opens showing the framework you selected.
- Click Save.