You can control which students appear in Connecting Steps and/or Evisense.
To add a student to a product #
- Navigate to Manage Students in MyBSquared.
- Search for the student you want to add to CS and/or Evisense. Use the filters and /or alphabet to search.
- Click on the Software icon along the student’s name to enable / disable access-rights: green means access, while red means no access to the software.
To add multiple students to a product:
- Navigate to Manage Users.
- Tick all students whose permissions you want to edit.
- Click on the drop-down above the grid and change it from “Please select” to the Access right you wish to change (e.g. for Connecting Steps you would choose CS Access).
- Click on “Apply“.
- A modal will open listing the students whose permissions will be changed. Use the slider to set the access right for the software.
- Click “Confirm“.
Note: you can only add as many students to your Evisense product as your licence allows. You can set permissions for “Show in Evisense” and “Evisense Access” separately.
Contact email@example.com for upgrade enquiries.