Before you can import students, you will first need to create a report from the schools MIS. The report will need to be in a .CSV format and contain at least these 5 mandatory fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Registration Group
We also strongly recommend that you import the students’ UPN numbers!
- Log Into the MyBsquared Portal
- Go to Manage Students
- Click on CSV Import
- Select the ‘Import System’
- Browse to the file you wish to upload
- Select the ‘Does the File Contain Headings’ slider and click Next
- ‘Map Fields’ Screen: match the fields that have not been automatically selected
- Click Next
- ‘Additional Options’ Screen allows you to add ‘Left Students’ to the Historic Group.
- Choose to use the commencement date (This is the date the student will begin in the current group)
- ‘Preview and Confirm Import’ lists the changes that will be made to the Systems.
- Click Commit
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK THAT NO SPACES / EMPTY ROWS ARE ADDED ABOVE OR BELOW YOUR DATA AND THAT HEADINGS DON’T INCLUDE BRACKETS!