To add a student to a non registration group #
- Navigate to Manage Groups in MyBSquared.
- Find the group in the list and click the Edit icon.
The Edit Group window opens and any students already allocated to this group will appear in the grid.
- Click the Add Students button.
The Assign Students to Group window opens.
- Search for the student you want to add to the group.
- Click the plus + sign next to the student’s name.
Their name displays in the bottom left-hand of the window.
You can remove a student from the list by clicking the X next to the student’s name.
- Add more students if you need to and click Save when you are finished.
The Edit Group window opens.
- Click the Save button.
MyBSquared assigns the student(s) to the selected group.