The level of experience pie chart shows all the information about a student’s progress on a particular level.
Compare two pie charts to show the progress a student has shown over time.
To view the level status of a student #
- Navigate to the Individual Assessment screen in Connecting Steps.
- Select the required group type, group, student, framework etc in the Selection panel.
- Click the Level Status icon.
The level of experience for the selected student displays in a pie chart.
To compare the current level pie chart to an earlier one #
- Follow steps 1-3 above in To view the level status of a student.
- Click the Side by side comparison icon.
The comparison date window opens.
- Select the required date.
Connecting Steps displays the pie charts side by side.