This video explains how to report a post in Evisense and what happens to that post.
You might have to report a post because it contravenes school guidelines or is inappropriate in some way. To ensure inappropriate posts are rapidly dealt with, anyone can ‘report’ a post. It is immediately removed from sight.
The video starts with instruction on how to report a post on the Evisense Website. Skip to 1:31 to go to instructions on using the Evisense App for this.
When you report a post, a message appears confirming the post has been reported and temporarily removed. It also lets you know that you’ll be advised once action has been taken. The safeguarding lead will be notified of your report. They will then decide whether the post should be removed or reinstated (perhaps with some amendments).
You might have to report a post because it contravenes school guidelines or is inappropriate. Here’s how to do that.
To report a post #
- Click the three dots in the top right of the post you want to report.
- Select Report Post
- The Report Post dialogue box displays, asking you to select a reason for reporting the post.
- Click the down arrow in the Report Post dialogue box to display a drop-down list of reasons.
- Select the reason why you are reporting the post
- Add why you want to report the post in to the text box below the reason
- Choose whether you want to block the user or not using the switch below the text box
- Click Report, and this message will displays: