This video explains how to delete a post and comment, view deleted posts and reinstate a post in the web version of Evisense.
Although it is not covered in this video, a lot of the steps for the app are the same, however, if you need help with how to do these steps in the app, please click here.
If you are unable to watch the video, below is a step-by-step guide for all parts.
To delete a post: #
- Search for the post you want to delete.
- Click the three dots in the top right of the post.
- Select Delete Post.
The post is deleted.
If you have deleted a post and want to reinstate it please look at the guide here.
Only administrators can view deleted posts. Deleted posts are only viewable for 30 days.
To view your deleted posts #
- Click the Deleted Only switch at the top of the page.
All deleted posts display.
Only administrators can reinstate deleted posts.
To reinstate a deleted post #
- Click on the Deleted Only to display the deleted posts.
- Find the post you want to reinstate.
- Click on the three dots in the top right of the post.
- Click on Restore Post.
Evisense reinstates the post to the time it was first posted.