Evidence can be photos, videos and/or audio clips which you can use to show students’ achievements and progress.
The steps below explain how to add and then link your evidence to:
- Assessment point
You don’t have to select all the above options – you can stop at any point, just make the selections you want.
To add and link evidence #
- Enter a comment about the evidence in the Evisense it! box.
- Click the paper clip icon and browse to the photo/video/audio evidence.
- Enter a student’s name in the Tag students box.
Note: a drop-down list appears with student names, select the one you want.
Repeat step 3 until you have added all students you want.
- Select the post privacy level (Teachers Only, Teachers and Parents, Everyone) from the drop-down menu.
- Click Link to Assessment, and click on the down arrows to display drop-down menus. Select the options you want from these drop-down menus.
- Click Link when you have finished selecting your options.
- Select when you want to post your evidence from the drop-down menu.
- Click Upload.