Welcome Evisense User
Welcome to Evisense!
We want to help you get started using our Evisense software to manage your school’s evidence of learning as quickly and easily as possible. So, we’ve created this Welcome page for all users of Evisense at your school. Here’s what you need to do:
- Look at our Getting Started guides – they cover everything you need to know when starting to use the Evisense website and the Evisense app in your school.
- Download the download the Evisense app – scroll down for links to all the places you can download the app.
- Complete our online training course – to get a good understanding of our Evisense works and how to get started.
- Watch our bite-sized training videos for help with specific tasks – we’ve created a series of ‘how to’ videos to help you.
- Get more help – scroll down for full details on how to access our support team if you need more help.
If you’re a parent wanting to get started with Evisense, visit our Welcome page for parents using Evisense.
If you are a Super Administrator of B Squared software at your school, then you’re in the wrong place! Don’t worry, just visit our Welcome page for Super Administrators instead.
Getting Started Guides
These guides cover everything you need to know when starting to use our evidence of learning software Evisense.
Online Training Courses
This FREE online training course helps schools learn how to use and get the most out of Evisense. Once you have completed all the sections successfully, you can download a Certificate of Completion.
Download The Evisense App
The Evisense App is available for iOS devices, Android devices and Amazon Fire tablets. If you don’t already have the App, you’ll need to download it from the App store for the device you want to install Evisense onto.
Bite-sized Videos & Guides To Help With Specific Tasks
How to use Evisense
If you prefer to work step by step, there’s also a series of short online training videos to take you through specific tasks.
Search our Knowledgebase…