Setting up your default frameworks
Set your default frameworks in the Assessment Files screen in MyBSquared.
Before setting your default frameworks you must:
- Decide which frameworks you’ll be using.
- Set all the age ranges for those frameworks.
Note: If you change the frameworks you are using or change an age range for a framework, you have to reset your default frameworks again.
To apply the default framework to an age range
- Navigate to Assessment Files in MyBSquared.
- Click Default Frameworks.
The Default Frameworks window opens displaying a Gannt chart showing you the age that each framework links to. The age range is along the bottom.
Beneath the Gantt chart is a list of the different age ranges the system has identified based on framework age ranges.
- Click the Edit icon next to the required age range.
A drop down list is activated in the Default Framework column.
- Select the framework you want to associate with that particular age range.
- Click Save.