The number to the right of the paper clip icon tells you how many untagged posts you have.
You can tag your posts whenever you like – it’s not necessary to tag them immediately.
To view your own untagged posts
- Click the paper clip icon in the Evisense tool bar.
Your untagged posts display.
To view the whole school’s untagged posts
- Click the gear wheel icon in the Evisense tool bar.
- Select Untagged Posts from the drop-down list.
The whole school’s untagged posts display.
To search for an untagged post
Use the filters to the right of the Evisense screen to search for a particular post. You can search by name and date.
- Enter the name of the person who wrote the post in the Creator Name box.
- Click in the Filter by Date box and select the dates you want to filter by.
- Click Apply.
All the posts that fit your filter criteria are shown.
To tag an untagged post
- Click the down arrow in the untagged post and select Edit Post.
- Enter a student’s name in the Tag students dialog box. You can enter more than 1 student’s name.
- Link to assessments if required.
- Click Done Editing when you have finished.