Quick start guide for the Evisense website
Use Evisense as a quick and simple way to store evidence of learning. Evidence of learning can be photos, videos, and audio format.
You can capture, annotate and share photos, videos, audio, PDFs or written observations using Evisense.
From your browser (Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome etc) go to https://uk.evisense.com and enter your username and password.
- Click the paper clip icon to browse for and upload evidence.
- Enter a comment about the evidence in the Evisense it! box, you’ll see more options appear.
- Tag a student or group of students by clicking in the Tag students section and entering the student name(s).
- Select the post privacy level from the drop-down list.
- Select when you are posting for.
- Click Upload.
You can view posts in several ways in Evisense:
- To view all posts about a student, use the Search For Student box at the top of the screen.
- To view all posts for a student for a specific curriculum, use the search filters on the left-hand side of the screen.
- You can see all your own posts by clicking your name at the top of the screen.
Getting around the Evisense website
To return to the home page from any page on the Evisense site click the home icon.
Change password, user preferences, user assistance
Click on the gear wheel icon (top right on your screen) to show options such as: changing your password, user preferences and to get support.
Untagged and deleted posts
In the options area you can view all your untagged and deleted posts.
In this section you can access information about Evisense for parents regarding security and safe guarding of their child’s data.