How to add and link audio evidence
Include evidence of your students’ achievements in your posts.
What can you add as evidence? You can use photos, videos and/or audio clips in your posts to show students’ achievements and progress.
You control who sees your posts:
- Teachers Only
- Teachers And Parents
To add and link audio evidence
- Tap the + symbol on the bottom right of the Evisense app Home screen.
- Enter a comment and tap the microphone icon.
- Take the photo and tap Save Audio (or Retake if you want to re-record).
- Tap Next.
- Tap the arrow next to Permissions.
- Tap the permission you want.
- Tap the arrow next to Tagged students and enter the student’s name into the Search box. You can select multiple students to tag.
Tap the back arrow when you have finished tagging students.
At this point, you can tap Post to post your evidence or continue and add assessment links.
- Tap the arrow under Assessment Links & Aspects.
- Tap the relevant aspects to select them.
- Tap Add Assessment Link. Different options display depending on what curriculum you select.
In the example below, you can see GCSE English for Year 7, level 1 has been selected. Strand is the next option that can be selected in the example.
- Tap on the available options and scroll through the lists that display, tap Select.
- When you have finished adding the assessment links tap the arrow next to the Assessment Points.
- Tap on the assessment points you require (arrows appear next to the ones you select).
- Tap Apply.
- Tap the back arrow to go back to your post.
- When you are ready to post tap Post.
Evisense uploads your post.