Curriculums not showing
Evisence uses the age of a student to populate the curriculum.
This means if the required curriculum does not display when you are adding a piece of evidence to an assessment point, it is because the student is in a different age range category
You can change the age range in the Connecting Steps website.
To change the age range
- Log in to Connecting Steps
- Click on System Administration
- Go to Options
- Select Curriculum and Ages
- Either click the pencil icon to edit an age band or click Add new Curriculum to Pupil Age to add a new age band.
- Click Save.
- Log out and back in again to Evisense.