Creating and printing reports
Use Evisense to:
- create visually engaging reports.
- share reports electronically, including access to photo/video evidence of learning to bring your students’ achievements to life.
- add QR codes to printed reports so that videos and and audio can be watched and listened to on an appropriate device, i.e. mobile phone, tablet. This can be a useful feature at reviews.
To create a report from Evisense
- Click the gear wheel at the top of the Evisense screen and select Print from the drop-down list.
- Tailor your report by selecting from the options. See below for further details about the options.
- Click Next, and when the Generate Reportdialog box appears click Build Report.
Evisense generates your report.
This may take sometime depending on the amount of evidence.
Print/Save and Add to Evisense
When Evisense has finished creating your report the Generate Report dialog box displays again with options to:
- Print/Save: select this option to create a PDF which you can print or save.
- Add To Evidence: select this option to add your report to Evisense.
You can see your saved reports in the Gallery View. Click this icon for the gallery view:
- Whole Page Layout – display one piece of evidence per page
- Multi Page Layout – displays multiple pieces of evidence per page
- Allows a school to build a report with evidence that has been marked for Parents or Teacher Only
- Select Group: select a group
- Select Student: select a student (this option only appears when you select a specific group)
- Select Curriculum: select curriculum (only curriculum valid for the selected student display)
- Select Subject: select a subject (this option only appears when you select a curriculum)
- Select Profile: select a subject profile (this option only appears if you select a subject)
- Select Level: select a level (this option only appears if you select a profile)
- Select Strand: select a strand (this option only appears if you select a level)
- Select Aspect/s: select aspects of learning (this option only appears when you select a curriculum)
- Date Range: select a date range for your report
- Newest first: select this to show the most recent evidence first in the report
Title Page Options
- Include Title Page: allows schools to include a title page on the report
- Report Title: the name of the report (you must include a title for your report)
- Show Dates: show the dates on the report
- Show Filters: select this to show the filters you selected for the report
Evidence Printing Options
The options in this section let you choose what evidence types to include in your report: text posts, images, audio etc.
You can also choose to include: a QR code, additional aspects and linked assessments in your report.
You can include all comments, only teacher comments or none.
- Display Curriculum – select this option to show the curriculum in your report.
- Long Date – select this option to display dates in this format: 5th February 2020