Adding Evidence from Untagged posts
You can tag evidence whenever is convenient for you. This means you can capture evidence, for example: during a lesson, and post it when you have more time.
To view your untagged posts
- On the Home screen of the Evisense app tap the photo icon.
Your camera screen opens.
- Tap the picture to the left of the photo button.
Your untagged evidence appears.
To create a post from untagged evidence
- Tap the photo/video/audio media you want to use in your post.
- Tap Create Post.
- Tap Next.
- Tap the arrow next to Permissions.
- Tap the permission you want.
- Tap the arrow next to Tagged students and enter the student’s name into the Search box. You can select multiple students to tag.
Tap the back arrow when you have finished tagging students.
- Tap the arrow under Assessment Links & Aspects.
- Tap the relevant aspects to select them.
- Tap Add Assessment Link. Different options display depending on what curriculum you select.
In the example below, you can see GCSE English for Year 7, level 1 has been selected. Strand is the next option that can be selected in the example.
- Tap on the available options and scroll through the lists that display, tap Select.
- When you have finished adding the assessment links tap the arrow next to the Assessment Points.
- Tap on the assessment points you require (arrows appear next to the ones you select).
- Tap Apply.
- Tap the back arrow to go back to your post.
- When you are ready to post tap Post.
Evisense uploads your post.