On the gallery page you will find all the of the media by default it will show you media that has yet to be used however this can be changed, if you are administrator you can see all media from other users as well.
You can tag your posts whenever you like – it’s not necessary to tag them immediately as long as it is within 60 days of taking the evidence.
To view your own untagged posts #
- Click the four squares icon in the Evisense side bar.
Your untagged posts display.
If you are an administrator then whole school’s unused media will display. #
Deleted media are recoverable for up to 30 days after being deleted.
To search for an untagged post #
Use the filters to the right of the Evisense screen to search for a particular post. You can search by name and date.
- Enter the name of the person who wrote the post in the Creator Name box.
- Click in the Filter by Date box and select the dates you want to filter by.
- Click Apply.
All the posts that fit your filter criteria are shown.
To tag an untagged post #
- Click the down arrow in the untagged post and select Edit Post.
- Enter a student’s name in the Tag students dialog box. You can enter more than 1 student’s name.
- Link to assessments if required.
- Click Done Editing when you have finished.