Schools can give access to students to use Evisense. This allows students to comment on their posts and add their own posts. To allow students to access Evisense, there are a couple of steps you must complete.
Granting Student Access
- From My BSquared navigate to Evisense Options
- In Student Access Section
- Use Slider to Enable Student Access
Inviting Students to use Evisense
- From My BSquared, navigate to Manage Students.
- Find the appropriate student and select the Edit icon (pencil) to access the Edit User panel.
- Click on the ‘Add an email address to give access to Evisense for this student.‘
- Type in the student’s email address
- Once entered, make sure to turn on access to Evinsese.
- Click Save
The student will now receive an email inviting them to create a password. Once they create their password they can log in to Evisense in the web browser or use the Evisense app.