Importing from CMIS, INTEGRIS and SIMS
You must create a report from the schools MIS before you can import students. This report must be in a .CSV format and contain at least 5 mandatory fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Registration Group
Note: We also recommend that you import the students’ UPN numbers to avoid duplicating students.
To import from CMIS, INTEGRIS and SIMS:
- Navigate to Manage Students.
- Click Import.
- Select the required import system.
- Click in the upload field and browse for the file you want ot upload.
- Ensure the Does the File Contain Heading slider is green and click Next.
- In the Map Fields Sscreen match the fields that have not been automatically selected and click Next.
- The Additional Options screen allows you to add Left Students to the Historic Group.
- Chose to use the commencement date (this is the date the student will begin in the current group).
- Preview and Confirm Import lists the changes that will be made to the Systems. Click Commit.
Note: Check that no spaces or empty rows are added below your data and that headings don’t include brackets.