A quick way to access a previously viewed Assessment screen is to save it as a favourite.
To save an assessment screen as a favourite
- Make the required selections from the selection panel in an Assessment screen.
- Click the Save As Favourite icon.
Either choose a category from the drop-down list
Create a new category by clicking Create new category, entering a Category name and clicking Add category. Then selecting the required category from the drop-down list.
- Click Save.
Viewing a previously saved favourite screen
You can find all your previously saved favourites on the Connecting Steps home screen.
To view a favourite screen
- Navigate to the home screen in Connecting Steps.
- Click your previously saved Category under Favourites.
The Category favourites workspace window opens.
- Click the required category.
All the previously saved screens saved under that category are shown.
- Click the favourite screen you require.
Connecting Steps displays the required screen.