Connecting Steps V5 Support
Editing user permisssions
The Manage Users screen in MyBSquared has options that enable you to:
- select what BSquared products a user has access to
- show if they are a safe guarding lead
- show if their account is suspended
To edit user permissions
- Navigate to Manage Users.
- Search for the user whose permissions you want to edit. Use filters and / or alphabet to help you search.
- Click the Edit icon.
The Edit User window opens.
- Click the slider button to enable or disable a user permission.
Note: Users can’t have access to CSAM without access to Connecting Steps.