Adding a new student
When you add a new student you must enter the student’s: first name, last name, group, date of birth and admission date.
You can also enter optional details about the student, for example: if a student is gifted and talented or is elegible for free school meals.
To add a new student
- Navigate to Manage Students in MyBSquared.
- Click Add a New Student.
The Create New Student window opens.
- Enter the student’s first and name.
- Select their registration groups for this year and next year from the drop down lists.
- Select their gender from the drop down list.
- Enter their date of birth^^ and admission date.
- Select any other options by clicking on the slider buttons.
- Click Save.
^^To add a student’s date of birth
- Click on the calendar icon to open the calendar.
- Click on the current year (e.g. 2021) scroll to the year you want to select, click on the required date and click OK.