The filter allows you to be more specific with the cohort you are looking at. The filter can be used on its own or combined with the Group Filter. You can also stack filters to create a more powerful filter. The available filters are;
- Gender allows you to choose between males and females
- Year allows you to choose a year or range of year groups
- Key Stage allows you to choose which key stage you look at
- Registration Group allows you to choose a specific registration group
- From Level allows you to choose a single or range of levels where the pupils started
- To Level allows you to choose a single or range of levels for where the pupils finished
An example of stacking filters is using the gender and from level filter to select the boys who were working between P4 and P8 at the beginning of the report.