Baselining on the Group Level Summary Screen
Connecting Steps uses a baseline as a starting point. for each student within each subject.
The baseline is the date when you start to assess a student; it gives you an approximate idea of where a student’s level is when they start a subject.
It is important to baseline all students so you can see a completed level for each student.
To baseline a student on the Group Level Summary screen:
- Click Group Reports | Level Summary.
- Select the required group from the drop-down lists in the selection panel.
- Select the required subject and area then click Display
- Click in the box where the student is to be baselined. The box turns a dark gray and the Set Level Complete dialog box displays.
- Tick the Level complete box.
- Select the date if required. (Connecting Steps defaults to the current date).
- Click Save.